Wednesday, January 20, 2016

get it scrapped! midori love

i've started yet another project in my midori traveler's notebook.  this one is a midori sized take off on project life.  basically, each page will be a week of my memories this year with room for monthly headers.  i'm 2.5 weeks in so far and loving every minute with this collage of fun.

tomorrow i'll be chatting with debbie hodge over at get it scrapped! about my newest obsession.  the seminar is for members only, but there's still plenty of time to join!  i think you will find that masterful scrapbook design is just packed with inspiration each month.

1 comment:

  1. I saw these over on your Instagram page and loved them there too. I am a great fan of the Midori or Fauxdori and looking forward to seeing how yours grows.

    ReplyDelete