Tuesday, March 24, 2015

project life: sunshine edition (by a beautiful mess)

today's scrappies brought to you courtesy of a beautiful mess!  yep!  i continued my method of using project life cards and my freckled fawn kits as it was really working for me.  these pages are all made with the sunshine edition project life kit designed by elsie and emma from a beautiful mess.  it has definitely been my favorite to work with of all the project life kits that i have.  it's just so bright and happy and fun!

the little foldover card opens to show our florida menu plan.  hoping to get more of this soon!

i am especially partial to the color scheme on this one.

added a few rhinestone stars to the constellation paper.  way too cute for words.

the spread and coincidentally the photos on these pages are all from the same day, so it's nice that they go together.

and another summer spread.

the leave your mark photo totally makes me giggle.
and btw, foam thickers seem to go perfectly with the sunshine edition.

i don't often manage to use the 4x6 project life cards, but sometimes i can work them in to two 3x4 pockets like this and i really like the look.

silly me.  yippee!  :)

1 comment: