Thursday, February 23, 2012

january jbs mercantile: do

a ME layout!  how rare!  and leftover from january.  oops!  did you know the jbs design team has a new fun monthly challenge going?  it's to make a layout using just the main kit and one more other special "something" that we might have at home.  our first challenge (in january, of course) was to add in office supplies.  i used pages from my high school agenda, a sharpie, a to do list post-it, an index card, and staples.

this layout is all about my "aims" for 2012.  i need to go reread them!  i feel like i'm slowing down already!

4 comments:

  1. I so love how you worked in the calendar pages. And the fact that you did a self-portrait layout? Here's to you! The monthly challenges are always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that's been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    vikine direct eire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Doris.....You need to Donkey Kong Challenge us all again. I've fallen way behind since working again and need my butt kicked into gear!

    ....I really miss the "chatter" with you.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete